How I won my Dui Case
DUI charges are serious and carry serious consequences. But you can fight a DUI charge or try to reduce it to a lesser offense. Trained DUI attorneys can identify weaknesses in the prosecution case.
For example, you may be able to contest evidence that you were intoxicated while driving the vehicle. Or if you were not given a proper Breathalyzer or if your blood or breath samples were mishandled, evidence of intoxication may not be admissible at trial.
In some cases, you may also be able to allege a misdemeanor. However, in some cases, plea bargaining is prohibited, such as when:
- The driver's BAC was .15% or more
- The DUI caused property damage, bodily injury, or death
In certain circumstances, you may be able to ask for a lesser charge, known as a "wet recklessness" charge. Wet reckless pleas carry much lower penalties than DUIs.
Courts are more likely to make a reckless plea when:
- Defendant has no prior DUI charges
- No accident or injury occurred
The defendant's BAC was at or near .08%
While you may be eligible for a settlement with the prosecution, negotiating such a declaration can be difficult. You should have a DUI attorney who can help you negotiate your plea with the prosecutor.
You may also be interested in: How i beat my dui case?
If you have any questions or need help with your Traffic Ticket, DUI, DWI, Criminal Case, Auto Accident or any other related questions, just give us a call at 425-278-9922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with Friends
- Ken Tsiprin - Traffic, DUI, Personal Injury Attorney
- Fight Your Auto Accident Case
- Fight Your DUI / Criminal Case
- Fight Your Traffic Ticket
- Citation vs Ticket
- Car Accident Ticket dismissed
- Can you get Tickets Removed from your Record
- Can you get a Reckless Driving Ticket dismissed
- Can Speeding Tickets be Dismissed
- Best ticket fighting service
can you dispute a camera speeding ticket
suspended license reinstatement fee
pay speeding ticket washington state
driving tips for learners
first speeding ticket washington state
speeding ticket deferral washington state
how much does a traffic lawyer cost in olympia
how to fight a school zone camera ticket
legal contract example
traffic ticket dismissed means
what speed is considered reckless driving
how to contest a speeding ticket by mail
traffic ticket lawyer washington state
i beat my dui case