Suspended license reinstatement
The action is taken after your driving record has been reviewed. You will maintain your suspended driving privileges until your reinstatement application is approved after the suspension period ends.
For a license to be reinstated:
- The suspension notice should be contacted and any court fees due paid.
- Take a Court Abstract form or obtain a court clearance receipt (with the code and date of the final disposition, the violation code and date, and the complaint number).
- The refund receipt or Abstract must be presented to any MVD driver license office together with a reinstatement fee (no personal checks are accepted). For applications without a digital photo, you must present a physical copy of your picture. The fees may also be paid online or by mail.
To reinstate your license, you need to pay both an application fee and a reinstatement fee. For applications without a digital photo, you must present a physical copy of your picture. The following proofs must be provided in the event of suspension:
- Suspension following a court conviction for DUI (if you have been suspended from driving by the MVD at the time of conviction and it's your first suspension, then financial responsibility may not be required going forward.
- In the case of a refusal or failure to perform an alcohol or drug test, implied consent suspension is triggered
- Violating the insurance laws for vehicles
You may also like: Speeding ticket deferral Washington State
If you have any questions or need help with your Traffic Ticket, DUI, DWI, Criminal Case, Auto Accident or any other related questions, just give us a call at 425-278-9922 or email us at email@example.com.
Share with Friends
- Ken Tsiprin - Traffic, DUI, Personal Injury Attorney
- Fight Your Auto Accident Case
- Fight Your DUI / Criminal Case
- Fight Your Traffic Ticket
- Citation vs Ticket
- Car Accident Ticket dismissed
- Can you get Tickets Removed from your Record
- Can you get a Reckless Driving Ticket dismissed
- Can Speeding Tickets be Dismissed
- Best ticket fighting service
pay speeding ticket washington state
fighting an accident ticket in court
does a ticket go on your record before court
reckless driving law
how to dispute an insurance claim against you
how to get a speeding ticket off your record in washington
how long does a speeding ticket stay on your record for insurance
clc incorporated legal plan
dui case dismissed stories
how long does it take to get a settlement after car accident
how much is a traffic lawyer california
what can a traffic attorney do
what to do if you disagree with car insurance adjuster
king county citation lookup